Week 31

My nephew William
My sister-in-law Mindy is 15 weeks pregnant! I am so excited that our babies are so close in age!

My nephew William

My sister-in-law Mindy is 15 weeks pregnant! I am so excited that our babies are so close in age!

My brother Mark
Nephew William
I finally got to see my newest nephew Christopher! He was 2 1/2 pounds at birth - see how big he is now! He and Jonathan will only be 5 months apart :-)
Vanessa inspects a birds nest that fell from a tree in a thunderstorm.


3 comments:
Wow, I am so happy to see Christopher is doing so well. Praise the Lord.
What fun!! :) Glad you had a great time...LOVE the pics of you with the green background! See you soon!
Hey! Do you need some boy clothes for fall/winter size O-3 month up to 12 months? I have some things I could mail to you...let me know...saracampbell@oasisis.org Love, your bloggy friend
Post a Comment