December 6, 2009

Happy 2 Months

Jonathan, Mommy can't believe you are already 2 months old! You are growing like a weed, and have really chunked up the past week or so. You have a major double chin and some really chubby thighs :-) I can't wait to see what you weigh this week. You continue to be a really good baby, and are very active. You love to look Mommy and Daddy in the face and smile and talk. We love you! Happy two months Jonathan! Here are some pictures of you the past month.

All dressed and looking handsome for church!

Playing and smiling on your beautiful quilt from cousin Courtney!

Mom, what am I supposed to do with this toy?


This is my Lovie Mommie's friend Lindsay sent me - I really like it :-)

Sleeping with Georgie

I don't like being put into my carseat much, but once we get in the car and moving I usually fall asleep pretty quickly. And every once in a while I will even stay asleep when the car stops moving and I am carried inside :-)

I am starting to like toys sometimes. Mrs Evans, thank you for this fun toy!

No comments: