After leaving the farm, we headed to Winona, MN for Lindsay's wedding! Lindsay and her family lived in Kentucky when we were kids, and we have been good friends since I was about 8 years old. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding, and I was very excited to be one in hers too. It was wonderful finally getting to meet Lindsay's man, visiting with her family, and going to the beautiful wedding! The bride was so gorgeous!!!
Beautiful!
Isn't her head piece awesome - she made it herself!
Such a smart bride - Lindsay planned ahead and gave all of the ladies the shawls seen above, so that if the weather was cool (MN in October!) we would have something for warmth. We took a lot of pictures outside, and we would have FROZEN without the shawls! Check out Lindsay's super cute blue heels :-)
Me and my little guy! Definitely not a great picture of either of us, lol - I think I was trying to hide my bouquet behind my back so he couldn't grab it, and I don't have a clue what he was looking at. My mother was a huge blessing on the entire trip - she did A LOT of driving and took care of Jonathan A LOT so I could help with wedding preparation.
Lindsay's little sister, Lauren - so beautiful!
Pretty, and delicious too!
Congratulations Lindsay and Steve!









1 comment:
Those bridesmaids dresses were beautiful! I loved her blue shoes. :)
Post a Comment