March 22, 2012

Pinterest

I have really enjoyed Pinterest the past few months!  There are some really creative people out there and I really appreciate other peoples' creativity.  I am not very creative myself, but do enjoy trying to copy other peoples' projects and ideas.

I found myself with a lot of felt leftover from an unsuccessful project ;-)  This pink felt bag was super easy, and a little reverse applique flower on it with a matching headband made it a little cutesy!

These little tie shirts are super fun and easy.  I made one for Jonathan last summer that he wore all the time, have made a few for gifts, and need to make Jonathan another one soon.
Fabric headbands with rosettes.


Flower Clip

More reverse applique - this is one of my new favorite things to do - so quick and easy!

This is definitely one of my favorite sewing projects for little boys!  A fun dino hoodie!



Candy Cane Wreath for Christmas - I tried to hang this outside on the front door, but the cold messed up the hot glue and it all fell apart :-(  So I re-glued it and hung it inside :-)
This little Christmas dress is the first thing I have sewn for Kellen.


These are rice filled warming packs.  Just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and they are nice and toasty.  You can also put them in the freezer and use as a cold pack.  They work great to place at your feet in bed to warm cold toes while you fall asleep.  I made one of these for Jeff for Christmas and he LOVES it - slept with it almost every day until the weather started warming up.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I LOVE that little dress you made. You are so talented.