Introducing Jonathan Lewis Ogan You can see more pictures here if you would like: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=114015&id=516776309&l=daf3d94144
Oh my gracious Kibbie, he's beautiful! We were just an hour apart. What time zone are you in? We're CST. They might even be minutes apart!
Even while I was laboring, before the hurried c-section, I was thinking about you and Jonathan and wondering if he was here yet.
So glad to know all is well. If we would have gone full term, I think Mr. Chunky Charlie would have been making the new as the newest recording setting big baby!!!
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well and just know that the first few days are rough with nursing, sleeping, getting adjusted, etc...but I promise it gets better.
Blessings! Allyson
P.S. Happy Birthday Jonathan! We share a very special day!
He is such a doll!!! Look at those cheeks!!! Kibbie, enjoy every second of this...these days for me were forever burned in my mind. I loved seeing him in the froggy pj's...so so sweet!
3 comments:
Oh my gracious Kibbie, he's beautiful! We were just an hour apart. What time zone are you in? We're CST. They might even be minutes apart!
Even while I was laboring, before the hurried c-section, I was thinking about you and Jonathan and wondering if he was here yet.
So glad to know all is well. If we would have gone full term, I think Mr. Chunky Charlie would have been making the new as the newest recording setting big baby!!!
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well and just know that the first few days are rough with nursing, sleeping, getting adjusted, etc...but I promise it gets better.
Blessings!
Allyson
P.S. Happy Birthday Jonathan! We share a very special day!
He is such a doll!!! Look at those cheeks!!! Kibbie, enjoy every second of this...these days for me were forever burned in my mind. I loved seeing him in the froggy pj's...so so sweet!
Such a beautiful family. I can see baby Jonathan is already stealing everyones heart.
Post a Comment