October 14, 2009

Baby's First Week

Here is a summary of Jonathan's first week in pictures.

Middle of the night bonding with Daddy

1 day old - first time in real clothes. Thank you for the froggy outfit Beniah!

Snuggle time with Mommy

Cuddle time with Grandma
Going home!
Yay, we are so happy to be home!
We love our little boy!

We were so excited to see Grandpa Bill!
Daddy takes such good care of me!
Family photo

Sleepy boys :-)

First bath

Look at what a big boy I am!

When I do this with my eyes it makes Mommy and Daddy laugh! First time in overalls - oh how Mommy loves little boys in overalls!

Snug as a bug in a rug

Bathtime! 5 days old and my umbilical cord already fell off. See how long I am!
Daddy can't wait until I'm big enough to wear my basketball hoodie! I think it will be another month or two before it really fits though.

So sweet :-)

See my big eyes!

Officially one week old



No comments: