November 30, 2009

An Arkansas Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year, a whole lot of people came to visit me!

Aunt Sarah and I are gangsters in our hoods!

I love Aunt Sarah!

Kisses from Aunt Stacy. I love Aunt Stacy!
Aunt Candace said I get a new cousin in May - Yay! I love Aunt Candace and Baby Wedding!

Me an Uncle James - I love Uncle James!

Gramma and Grampa Wedding - I love you guys!

Me and Daddy - and everyone already knows how much I love him!
Yeah, I think these Colorado people are pretty cool :-)

Thanksgiving day everyone pitched in to help get the food ready. We had turkey, goose, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, Stove Top dressing, apricot dressing, gravy, apricot glaze, cranberry salad, cranberry sauce, rolls, pumpkin pie, and cheesecake!!!
We filled up this sink MANY, MANY times that morning with LOTS and LOTS of dirty dishes!
And Uncle James was kind enough to wash and wash and wash them!
Everything is finished and ready to eat!

The table is set

And boy does all that food look good!

All that hard work made baby tired, so he took a nap!

And after that he took another nap!

And the next day on the way to Petite Jean for a hike, he took yet another nap! If Jonathan could talk, he would tell what hard work it was entertaining all those people!

It was a beautiful day for a hike. I love it when Daddy carries me in this carrier!
Aunts Stacy and Sarah
Aunt Candace and Uncle James
Aunt Stacy and Daddy climbed back behind the waterfall!
Smiles :-)
Wow, that hike was fun!

Snuggle time with Aunt Stacy!

Pretty place and pretty aunt!
On Saturday we hiked the Pinnacle. Going up.

We made it to the top!

Daddy being silly

Grampa and Gramma Wedding - check out that beautiful view!

Everybody smile!


Going down!

Chilling with Aunt Candace and Uncle James

Some of my awesome aunts and uncle

Grampa says it was a thumbs up Thanksgiving, and I agree!

No comments: