My newest nephew - James Arthur Vickers
1/9/10, 8 lb 1 oz, 21.5 in
Congratulations to my brother Mark and sister-in-law Mindy, and big siblings Vanessa and William!
Aunt Kibbie can't wait to see you James - and to hold you, cuddle you, and kiss those little cheeks
(I can't figure out how to make the picture my dad emailed any bigger)

1/9/10, 8 lb 1 oz, 21.5 in
Congratulations to my brother Mark and sister-in-law Mindy, and big siblings Vanessa and William!
Aunt Kibbie can't wait to see you James - and to hold you, cuddle you, and kiss those little cheeks
(I can't figure out how to make the picture my dad emailed any bigger)



1 comment:
Adorable. Doesn't it make our babies look like big boys? My sister in law is about to have a baby the first of February and I have a feeling I'm going to cry because it'll hit me that Charlie isn't a newborn anymore!
Post a Comment