Since I haven't done much blogging this month, I thought I'd share a quick photo update of what we've been up to.
If you give Jonathan a blanket or burp cloth to play with while he is laying on his back, and leave the room for a minute, this is most likely the scene to which you will return. He loves it and will kick and jabber like this for a few minutes.

If you give Jonathan a blanket or burp cloth to play with while he is laying on his back, and leave the room for a minute, this is most likely the scene to which you will return. He loves it and will kick and jabber like this for a few minutes.
Unlike Mommy and Daddy, Jonathan is not yet a big fan of Phase Ten
But he sure does love his bouncy seat!
Jonathan continues to chew on his fingers - ALL THE TIME!
Still chewing...
If chewing on one hand is good, chewing on two hands is even better!
We have moved into our new cloth diapers - the Flip system. I love them! I will try to do a whole post about our diapers sometime soon.
Jonathan loves his new diapers too!
Still loving my bouncy seat :-)
And boy do we LOVE sitting upright like a big boy!
Time for some more finger chewing
And another smile!


4 comments:
Kibbie!!!!!! your baby is adorable!! :-)
~Jess :-)
I love seeing the little guy in some of B's things. Now my boy is 16 mo and wearing a 2T!!! It's going to go fast, be ready!
He's such a cutie!! Anxious to hear about the flip system, glad you like it! :)
awwww....love the new pics!
~Rebekah S.
Post a Comment