January 25, 2011

It's Time for the Baby Kellen Guessing Game!

It's time for the Baby Kellen Guessing Game! I am due Feb 2nd, and am 4 cm and 70% effaced.  But keep in mind that Jonathan was born 12 days after his due date, and that was with some help!  If you would like to play, leave a comment guessing the following:

Kellen's
BIRTH DATE: 
TIME: 
WEIGHT: 
HAIR COLOR/AMOUNT:

7 comments:

EB said...

January 29th
12:38pm
7 lbs 6 oz

Hahah I dunno, but I'm interested in the real results. Hope she makes her appearance soon and you're having a good hair day- I understand completely about the hair. Mine has been crazy during the pregnancy- half due to hormones, and the other half I think due to the amount of swim classes I'm in each week. I thouht cutting a few inches would help me keep in tamed, nope! Both matthew and I don't like it! Ah, hoping for some growth in the next 10 weeks, or I'll have to get another one just to feel better about it, haha.

Anonymous said...

Jan. 29- You'd never have to think about your own birthday again!
Time: 8:00pm Labor all day, sleep all night.
Weight: 7 lb. 13 oz.
Hair: Lots of red, springy curls would be fun.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Date: Feb. 3
Time: 3:47 PM
Weight: 7 lb. 2 oz.
Hair: a little bit, medium blond

Uncle Scott

Anonymous said...

Feb.10, 8lbs.3oz. 21in. bald, hope to see red curls someday.
Mom

Anonymous said...

date: Feb 6

time: at 7:00am

wheigt: 7 and three fourths pounds

Hair color and amount: very small amount of red/brown hair

luke

Sarah said...

mmm...Well my guess is Tuesday February 8th.
She will be born at 4:30ish pm.
She will weigh 7 lbs 12 oz.
She will have a little bit of light brown hair.
Whatever she is like, I can't wait to meet her! eee!

-Sarah

The Stain Family said...

Wed., Feb. 9th, 2011
@ 2:23 p.m.
7lb 8oz