February 4, 2011

40 Weeks

On Wednesday the 2nd we said both "hello" and "goodbye" to our due date!  And I am still pregnant :-)


Pregnancy Updates
* We are almost 5 cm dilated and 70% effaced
* My mom arrived on last Saturday and will be here until Kellen comes - what a blessing!
* Jonathan has no clue how his world is about to change!
*We are just waiting and ready to hold our little girl :-)
* I am still feeling pretty good - big and bulky, but can't complain really.
* We are still walking a few times a week - usually about 2 miles.
* I continue to have BH contractions, and they do feel like they are a little lower and crampier at times, but nothing truly painful or uncomfortable yet.
* I continue to sleep well and only have to get up once at night to use the restroom.
* I have little bits of heartburn every now and then, but never even enough to take anything for it - I know I have been very blessed in this area of pregnancy.  Jeff on the other hand had heartburn so bad one night last week that he was up for hours, LOL.
*Even with my short legs and long arms it is VERY difficult to put on tennis shoes.
* We are scheduled to induce by breaking my water on Feb. 10th if Kellen doesn't come on her own before then - prayers are appreciated that she will come on her own sometime the next few days.
* I am down to 2 shirts that are long enough to cover my belly!  I have mostly been wearing Jeff's white undershirts (and he only has a few of one particular brand that are long enough).
* I no longer care if my hair looks nice or if my legs are shaved for labor - I am tired of trying to keep my hair fixed and legs shaved all the time just in case :-P

No comments: