February 26, 2011

Big Brother

This little guy is now a big brother!

And what a good big brother he is!  He LOVES his sister - a little too much at times :-)  We don't have many pictures of the two of them together yet, because Kellen isn't quite ready for his intense loving!  He loves to give hugs and will lay his head on her and say, "Awwww".  When she cried he says, "Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh" and then insists that she needs a paci.  He also mimicks her when he hears her crying - which means we hear lots of loud shrieking from him!  He tries to hold (grab) her hands and feet.  He has palmed her little head a few times trying to pat it.  This big brother has plenty of love - now we are working on "GENTLE". 

Out for our first walk with ...

... two kids!

3 comments:

Sara Campbell said...

So cute, Kibbie! My oldest is about to turn 12 now, but I can remember when I had 3 under 3 and managed to squeeze them into a double stroller...fat little legs were squished!

SO Life said...

Love the new stroller, how cool! Sounds like you have your hands full... in a good way :)

Allyson said...

I was wondering how Jonathan was doing now that he's a big brother! There is nothing sweeter than watching siblings interact!

Congratulations!!! I loved reading your birth story and I'm so excited to know all is well!

Blessings!
Allyson

P.S. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the stroller! How cool!