A few weeks ago I dressed the kids in special outfits for church. Jonathan wore a sailor outfit that my mom made for my oldest brother 30 years ago. And Kellen wore a sweet gown that my mom made for me 28 years ago!
I need to see if my dad can send me a picture of my brothers in this outfit. All three of my brothers refuse to let their boys wear this cute outfit and say that their kids will NEVER wear saddle oxfords. Isn't my little guy cute?!
Me and my girl
My little guy - he definitely doesn't look like a baby anymore!
Not to happy about this photo shoot! Can you see the sweet pink smocking around the wrists and collar?
Jonathan loves to give his sister hugs :-)
So hard to get this little one to stand still for pictures these days. I sure do love that grin!








No comments:
Post a Comment