Time is flying by and it's hard to believe Kellen turned 2 months old last week! She is really growing and chunking up and is a delightful baby. She loves people and LOVES it when people talk to her - her face completely lights up and she gives the biggest smiles!
You spend a lot of your waking time in your bouncy seat and are so happy and content watching everything that is happening around you. The bouncy seat seems to be the safest place for you when your brother is awake :-) He loves you so much and would spend all day hugging and touching you if I let him.
Like your big brother, you love the wrap. It's fun having you all cuddled up next to me while I work around the house. The wrap keeps you safe and secure and frees up my hands.
You typically fall asleep within a minute or two of being in the wrap.
If I had to make a guess as to what color your eyes are going to end up ... pretty sure I'd go with BLUE!
Your hair continues to look very orange in certain lighting.
Big big smiles - you especially love it when your daddy talks to you!
Does this dress make me look fat?
Your little dress says "So Precious" - and you are! We are very thankful to God for our precious little girl!
Mommy bought these little overalls at Goodwill when I was pregnant with Jonathan - before I knew he was a boy. So glad they fit you this Spring!
All smiles!
Play time!
You love the play mat and will even bat at toys sometimes.
Helping Mommy with laundry.
Napping with Daddy - Daddy prayed for a cuddle bug and it looks like he got one!
Still loving all the sweet girl accessories!
Kellen Rebekah Ogan, you are ...
* smiling all the time, especially when talked to
* wearing some size 0-3 months clothes and some size 3-6 month clothes.
* wearing a size 1 disposable diaper, but as of the past week Mommy has been putting you in cloth
* sleeping good at night, waking to eat twice and going right back to sleep
*cooing quite a bit - sooooo cute!
* getting out and about a lot more - church, walking, store
*napping great during the day - when you get fussy we put you to bed and you are sound asleep within a few minutes (sometimes you cry/fuss for a minute or two, but a lot of the time you go straight to sleep)
* possibly a thumb sucker? I have noticed your hand up around your mouth a lot when you are falling asleep or waking up, and have caught you sucking your thumb once or twice.
* usually fussy for a little bit each evening - it doesn't seem to help if you are held/cuddled/rocked, so I typically let you fuss it out for a while in your bed while I am giving big brother his bath and putting him to bed. Then I feed you and you go to sleep.

















2 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL! I think she looks like Jeff's mom that I have seen pics of here. It's neat to see how different your two little ones look from each other. You're doing a good job!
Love the update in baby Kellen, and all her smiles, she is a beautiful girl. I'm Glad God answered daddy's prayer and gave him a cuddle bug :)
Post a Comment