Jeff and Mark (my brother) drove up to KY for a weekend to see their wives and kiddos - and boy were we excited to see them! One evening we went to the Stargel's house and had a blast swimming in their pool and trying out their zip line! I can't believe how big their boys have gotten - I remember babysitting them when they were little bitty guys!
I love seeing Jeff's facial expression in these next few pics!
Isaac's turn - I remember when he was born!
Cousin V enjoyed a shorter version of the zip line. She did great starting from the side of the pool!
Evan's turn
Jonathan's turn - yes, our 21 month old loved the zip line! We would hold him up, he would grab the rope with his hands and wrap his legs around it, and we would let go and he would swing about 5-6 feet before dropping!
 |
| Can I try that? |
 |
| Blurry pic, but I love how much fun he was having! |
 |
| Wee! |
 |
| He loved every minute! |
 |
| Look at that form! |
 |
| Holding tight! |
 |
| Love this pic! |
I took a turn too!
 |
| Cousin C.T. |
 |
| Neat pic my dad took of Andrew mid back flip. |
 |
| Micah front flipping - I remember when he was born too! |
 |
| Benjamin - and I also remember when he was born! |
 |
| Thank you Stargel family - we had a blast! Please come visit us in Arkansas sometime! |
No comments:
Post a Comment