July 2, 2011

Our Colorado Cousin + A Picture Says a Thousand Words

Uncle James & Aunt Candace, Cousin T. and Aunt Stacy came from Colorado last month for a visit.  We were so happy to see them and had so much fun!  I had, what seemed like at the time, a good idea - to put the kiddos in coordinating outfits, head to a pretty college campus, and get some pictures.  But the following picture shows exactly what my 1 1/2 year old thought of my idea ...

I love the looks on Kellen and Cousin T's faces.  I would guess that they are thinking, "what is wrong with that kid?"  I know that's what I was thinking!

Aunt Stacy and Cousin T.
Isn't Cousin T. just the cutest little guy?!?!
Kellen Rebekah
Three monkeys  Daddy and two of his siblings, James and Stacy.

A still not so happy Jonathan and Daddy

No comments: