Today Jonathan was wearing this super cute outfit (thank you to the Smith family!) and I couldn't resist taking some pictures. And boy was he a ham today for the camera :-) Then we got a box in the mail from Granny Sharon and Grandpa Dave with some more super cute things, so we had to take more pictures!
Peace Out

Mommy loves this outfit
This is the first smile Mommy has caught on camera!
This looks like I am laughing, but I don't really laugh yet
Big eyes!
Say what?
Put your fists up and fight like a man!
Stuffed animal and super cute booties from Granny Sharon and Grandpa Dave
My feet will stay nice and warm this winter!
Peace Out
Mommy loves this outfit
This is the first smile Mommy has caught on camera!
Big eyes!
Say what?
Put your fists up and fight like a man!
Stuffed animal and super cute booties from Granny Sharon and Grandpa Dave
My feet will stay nice and warm this winter!


1 comment:
Loving the picture posts!! So cute!
Post a Comment