At the hospital, ready to have a baby!
After the epidural
Our precious son!
First picture as a family of 3!
Our big/little boy - 8lb 14.6oz, 21.5 in
Check out those feet! Daddy prayed throughout the whole pregnancy that I would have Mommy's feet and hands - looks like I got them!

Blowing bubbles

Big eyes and chunky cheeks

Ms. Robin and my buddy Raegen were at the hospital all day waiting for my arrival! And a lot of these pictures were taken by her and copied from her blog :-)

I had lots of visitors a few hours after I was born. Here are pictures with a few of them.
Ms Maricella

Ms. Melissa

Ms Robin. I can't wait for Ms Robin's baby to be born, he's going to be my best friend!

Bro Frank

A few hours old, spending time with my Daddy!


4 comments:
Kibbie, you look great. I teared up at the pictures. Now that you are a mommy you will understand. I simply can't watch Lifetime's A Baby Story without crying. Jonathan reminds me of my babies..chubby and round. He is wonderful, what a gift!
kibbie! i am soooo excited for you! your family is just beautiful, that baby boy is just too cute for words! and you look so happy and so absolutely fabulous! praise the Lord for all He has done!
loveu!
mary
So wonderful! How is he already a week old?!
Oh he's just beautiful and you look amazing. Love the feet photo. The only downside to a fall/winter baby is they stay covered up now and you can't eat them up as easily! Can you believe they are over a week old? Time, please stand still!!!
He is just so precious! Congratulations!
Allyson
P.S. Love the photo on your header!
Post a Comment