January 5, 2010

Vickers Family Christmas '09

This year we spent Christmas in Kentucky with my family. All of my siblings were there with their families, and we had a wonderful time together celebrating our Savior's birth

Uncle Daniel (my younger brother) entertaining some of the nephews with his iPhone

Every year, for as long as I can remember, my mom cooks beef stroganoff, rice, veggies, and rolls for dinner on Christmas Eve - and it is always delicious!

The kids table

Jeff loves stroganoff! I love Jeff!

Mark and Mindy entertain the kids with a game (looks like "Simon Says") after dinner.

Me and the Hubs :-)

Little Candy Cane Kids!
Cousin V. did a great job holding Jonathan for the picture - looks like she is all ready to hold her little brother J. when he arrives!

I love my niece - the only girl with 6 (soon to be 7) boys!

Cousin C.T. and Jonathan are 6 months apart. I am glad Jonathan has cousins close to his age. I loved having cousins close to my age when I was a kid! These two were supposed to only be 3 months apart, but C.T. arrived 12 weeks early, weighing in at 2 lbs 7 oz. He's doing great though!

Bethaney (my lil sister), Kevin, and C.T.

Our little family

Mark (my older brother), Mindy, V, W, and baby J. (due Jan, 12th)

Scott (my oldest brother), Jenny, L, T, and D

Dad, Mom, and Daniel (my lil bro)

The whole family

1 comment:

The Stain Family said...

I LOVE the "candy cane" pics...so CUTE!!