Three of our very dear family members had birthday's this month! Here's a great big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
to Grandpa Dave, Neeley Anne, and Gramma Wedding!
Jeff's dad - GRANDPA DAVE
to Grandpa Dave, Neeley Anne, and Gramma Wedding!
Jeff's dad - GRANDPA DAVE
Granny Sharon and Grandpa Dave at our wedding

The Ogans
Grandpa Dave and 3 week old Jonathan!
My cousin - NEELEY ANNE
Neeley is 11 months older than me, and we were great friends growing up. We lived about 5 hours away and loved getting to visit each other. My dad has a lot of pictures (I couldn't find any of them on my computer) of us sitting together bawling our eyes out when it was time for one or the other of us to leave for home.
Neeley is 11 months older than me, and we were great friends growing up. We lived about 5 hours away and loved getting to visit each other. My dad has a lot of pictures (I couldn't find any of them on my computer) of us sitting together bawling our eyes out when it was time for one or the other of us to leave for home.

We loved to match when we were together - notice the matching sweatshirts in the above picture and the matching outfits in this picture too!

We had so much fun together! Oh how I wish she didn't live WAY WAY WAY NORTH, so we could see each other more often!

I was a bridesmaid in her wedding (that's me on the far right), where...

she married this wonderful man - whom she met on eHarmony!

And she was a bridesmaid 14 months later in my wedding (Neeley is on the far left), when I married my wonderful eHarmony man! And in this picture, she was VERY ...
...pregnant with this adorable fella! Then 11 months after her little guy was born, my little fella arrived. Neeley is now due to deliver their second child, a GIRL, in July! Neely, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed this photo from your Facebook :-)

Jeff's Mom - GRAMMA WEDDING
Gramma Wedding and Jeff, at our wedding
Gramma Wedding and Jeff, at our wedding

Christmas 2008
All fancied up and beautiful for a special dinner!
Grampa and Gramma Wedding on a hike
Gramma Wedding with 1 1/2 month old Jonathan!


1 comment:
I think what I LOVE most about this post are your acid-wash jeans. Talk about being "in style", my friend. ;)
Post a Comment