I am very excited to announce, "I now know how to boil eggs!" Don't get me wrong, I have boiled eggs in the past, but now I REALLY know how to boil them. I enjoy eating boiled eggs, but have never made them regularly, because the process has always frustrated me - isn't that ironic, how hard can it be to boil an egg? I have googled "how to boil eggs" before, and discovered that EVERYONE has an opinion on how it should be done. Some say use old eggs, or cold water, this long, or that long, cover the pot, put them under cold water, etc. Sometimes mine would turn out great and be easy to peel, while other times they would be maddeningly hard to peel and the yolks would be a grayish green. With boiled eggs being on the menu for this morning's breakfast, I once again turned to Google - and this time, let's just say, "Google, my dear friend, you did me right!"
So I now introduce you to the method I will now and forever more use to boil my eggs. Our eggs this morning were easy to peel, and the yolks were fully cooked and beautifully yellow :-)
So I now introduce you to the method I will now and forever more use to boil my eggs. Our eggs this morning were easy to peel, and the yolks were fully cooked and beautifully yellow :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment