March 1, 2010

How I help Mommy Make the Bed

First I lay in the middle of the bed on Daddy's favorite, super soft, fuzzy blanket. Then I smile real big to let Mommy know how much I like it. So she scoops up both me and the blanket and deposits us on the floor.

When she asks if I want to help her put the sheets on the bed, I look at her with an expression that says, "What, you want me to get up off this super soft blanket? No thanks, I will stay here in my comfy seat and just watch."

I wiggle around a little and make a few noises to get Mommy's attention so she'll roll me onto my belly. Then I look up every now and then to make sure she still paying attention to me.

Yep, she is!
I chew on the fuzzy softness for a little while.

Then I realize she has the camera out, so I cut a few cute smiles.

No comments: