We had beautiful weather last week as we headed toward Spring. And now that Spring is officially here... we woke up Sunday morning to a cold wet day. We turned the heaters back on and bundled up. I took advantage of the cold day to put Jonathan in this cute outfit one more time and took some pictures.

Sitting up in my nice, warm sweater with one of my favorite blankets - it's a good day!

Mmmm, my blanket tastes yummy!

"Um Mom, help me please. I haven't quite mastered sitting up yet."

"Come on Mom, please stop taking pictures and help me up!"

"Oh yeah, I am sitting up again!"

"Help, sliding down again!"

"Oh yeah, I'd rather stand!"

This "chewing on the bottom lip" look is one we see frequently these days. Usually accompanied by some really cute humming noises :-)

Stare contest anyone?

Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
I love that outfit too! He's just so sweet with his blonde curls. You are one blessed woman!
He is beautiful!!! Looks aLOT like you!
Post a Comment