May 10, 2011

Besties!

 Last month some of my bestest (yes, I do realize that's not a real word) friends came to visit.  I have known these sisters since before I can remember!  Rebekah and I go wayyyyy back - we have known each other for 27 years!  She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and Kellen Rebekah is her namesake.  And I have known Jessica since she was born :-) 

My kiddos loved playing with them!
 
  
Kellen loved meeting and playing with Jessica :-) 

Kellen Rebekah and Rebekah.  I was so excited that Kellen got to meet Rebekah before she heads overseas.  Rebekah is leaving in June for Swaziland Africa, to work as a nurse.  And I am glad I got to see her before she left too!!!!!

They took some cute pictures of my little guy too!  (Rebekah, I stole a lot of these pics from your FB - thanks!)

Isn't it disgusting that the guys always get those long pretty eyelashes!

Jonathan thought their car was really cool, and probably would have gone on the rest of their roadtrip with them if Mommy would have let him.

And he really liked that they let him play with their cell phones!

Thank you sooooo much for coming to see us ladies!  We love you!

No comments: