Some miscellaneous pictures of what our little guy has been up to lately.
 |
| J looking sooo cute for church one Sunday! |
 |
| This is Daddy's type of humor - torturing J. with a shower cap! Love the look on J's face! |
 |
| Jonathan wants to do everything I do! And if I am busy cooking, cleaning, etc. and he can't help, then he wants to be held. And if I can't hold him, he has taken to standing on my feet and pulling on my pants. So I decided to pull out the Ergo again - and he still loves it! I hadn't worn him in it for a few months, but it is still as comfortable as ever for both me and J! I can't wait until K is big enough to go in it! |
 |
| Daddy let me play in the rain... |
 |
| and I loved it! |
 |
How To Eat a Muffin - by Jonathan Ogan
1. Open mouth
2. Insert muffin |
 |
| Gramma and Grampa Vickers came to visit and Mommy didn't take any pictures of them with the kids :-( While they were here Gramma taught J how to feed himself with a spoon. Boy does he think he's a big boy now! |
 |
| These big trucks stopped right outside our house to trim tree branches! |
 |
| Jonthan loved drinking Gramma's ice water and eating her Sonic ice! |
 |
| Grampa and Gramma gave J this fun truck and it was love at first sight! You can build blocks on it, ride it, dump things, and it makes noise! Thank you Grampa and Gramma! |
No comments:
Post a Comment