May 21, 2011

Woo Pig Sooie

Our church recently had an Arkansas Razorback farewell for one of our pastors and his family.  I realized that my kiddos didn't have any fanwear, so I visited the craft store to buy a few supplies. 

I had seen a tutorial online fore these fabric flowers that I had been wanting to try.  K had a summery white dress that had some weird little gauzy fabric things sewn onto it, so I cut them off and made this flower for the dress with a matching one for her headband.

Daddy and his Princess!

Mommy and her little man!
 
With the leftover fabric from K's flowers, I made this little tie that I sewed onto a white t-shirt for J.
 Sunday started out a little cool, so K wore a white onesie under her dress and we added some red pants to keep her little legs warm too :-)

No comments: