We were very excited to find out in June that Baby Ogan #2 is on the way! We praise God for the miracle of life and are looking forward to welcoming this little one sometime in February. We are 15 weeks this week, with a due date of February 2nd. Grandpa Bill's (Kibbie's Dad) birthday is January 28th, and my (Kibbie) birthday is January 29th - it would be fun if this baby shared one of our birthdays, but if we go overdue like last time we are probably more likely to have a Valentine's baby :-)
PREGNANCY TIDBITS
* Jonathan and this baby will be 16 months apart
*this pregnancy has been WAY different than Jonathan's
- with Jonathan I had no nausea, with this one I had nausea from 6-12 weeks
- with Jonathan my skin was great, with this one my face has really been breaking out
- with Jonathan I had no food cravings and ate super healthy, with this one I have craved a very wide range of foods, none of which have been healthy
*I am already in maternity pants, and will probably need to move into maternity shirts before too long
* We will definitely be finding out gender - possibly even next week!
* I already have names picked out, but haven't been able to get Jeff to give his %100 approval yet :-) If we go with my favorite names... boy name starts with a B or girl name starts with a K
* This little one is already getting the 2nd child syndrome I'm sure! With Jonathan we pretty faithfully took a belly picture every week, but this poor child didn't even get a belly picture until we were already in the 2nd trimester. And that is why I never did a baby book for Jonathan (I know, I know - I am a horrible mama!) ... because I knew I wouldn't get around to doing one for any following children.


1 comment:
YAY! How exciting! Im eager to see your name choices. I love to hear baby names. I think it's because I never got to use one with Angie.
Post a Comment