In June Jonathan and I took a trip to KY to visit grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. We enjoyed swimming, wrestling with cousins, learning to play our first instruments, etc. We also survived getting our first 2 teeth (the middle ones on the bottom) and had our first busted lip. All in all, we had a great time!
Swimming in Grandma's kiddie pool!
Having fun with Uncle M and cousin J
I heard someone playing the piano one morning, and was surprised to enter the dining room and discover it was my child! He loved playing the piano and enjoyed it when Grandpa let him strum his guitar too.
We loved getting to swim with our cousins in a friend's beautiful pool!
Cousin J didn't care for all the splashing the older kids created.
Jonathan loved hanging out in this froggy float!
Cousin V LOVES the water!
I love this picture of Jonathan when I was helping him float on his back - his face is too cute!
Jonathan LOVED wrestling with cousin V!
Cousin V all dressed up for church - isn't she beautiful!
Thank you for a wonderful visit to KY Granma and Grandpa!


No comments:
Post a Comment