Yeah! Very exciting. Our daughter will be thrilled (once she's old enough to understand how outnumbered the girls are among the Vickers' cousins).Scott
I am so happy for you! Jonathon will be such a great big brother, and I am sure you'll love having a sweet little girl in the house!
I've been gone from the blogging world for too long! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm SO very excited for you guys! How exciting!!! Blessings!Allyson
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeah! Very exciting. Our daughter will be thrilled (once she's old enough to understand how outnumbered the girls are among the Vickers' cousins).
Scott
I am so happy for you! Jonathon will be such a great big brother, and I am sure you'll love having a sweet little girl in the house!
I've been gone from the blogging world for too long! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm SO very excited for you guys! How exciting!!!
Blessings!
Allyson
Post a Comment