After a very busy few weeks, we are back to the blog world! I have a lot of catching up on here to do: pictures, trips, exciting news, etc. But here is a quick update until I get caught up on the blogging. We are still fighting the brown recluse spiders, yikes! But are not seeing nearly as many as we were a few weeks ago. My wonderful husband has been very busy working - at his job, fighting our spider problem, working on a rental property, and working on some renovations in our home. While Jeff has been working, Jonathan and I have been doing some traveling - KY, CO, and MI - pictures and blog posts coming soon from all our adventures.
In May we went to South Carolina for Aunt Sarah's graduation. At our hotel, we enjoyed taking Jonathan for his very first swim!
Even though the water was FREEZING, Jonathan LOVED it!
I think Daddy had a fun time too :-)
The heater was out in both the pool and hot tub - brrrr! So we "swam" in the hot tub, since it was smaller and the sun had been able to warm it a little bit.
Our blue eyed boy!
Me and my little guy, all tuckered out from his first swim.


No comments:
Post a Comment