Living in a country and culture where the title of this post is far from true for most parents, I challenge you to read what this lady has to say in an excellent post here . Is your desire and prayer for your child that they be happy? Or do you desire and pray that your child would be content and holy?
January 2025- A lesson in hope
1 year ago


1 comment:
Kibbie, I have always told Brandon that I don't agree with the attitude that children should "want for nothing". If our children have anything they desire, how will they ever become dependant on God? I feel like spoiling them with material things takes away their ability to be content and holy, and definately doesn't foster a heart for missions either as they probably won't be concerned about others who have less.
Ok, I am off my soapbox now, lol!So glad someone thinks along the same lines.
Your baby is adorable, and your family is beautiful. You and Jeff are beyond blessed!
Post a Comment